Monday, October 17, 2011

2 May 2011 ~ Of Course...the Signs!

What trip would be complete without the signs?

Upon arriving at the Hutong Inn, we were given free beer coupons. I just loved the Hutong Inn's logo on the card...not sure what it has to do with free beer though!
Yummy Door?
A hamburger too!
Please be self-restrained and a good tourist (wish they would say this to the locals who spit so much!) to mold a well-mannered imagination. Hmmm???
: )
I wanted to go right in and plop myself down on that sofa!
Sounds like something Confucius would say.
Hello bar!
A new way to say no photography...
Civilized sightseeing and...am I reading this correctly?? Safe driving?? On the Great Wall??? Ha ha haa!!!
Just turn the Z a little and you're all set.
Ahhhhhhhh....
And the creme de la creme of all signs (found inside a bathroom)...
All I want to know is...who polices this??

No comments:

Post a Comment