Friday, January 28, 2011

24 January 2011 ~ More Love!!!

The greatest thing happened today. I received two unexpected packages from home! One from my dad, Karen, Michele, Jack and Ryan and one from my dear friend Allison. I know I have said it before, but receiving packages from home is just about the best thing that happens around here. Yes, I get to travel, teach the most incredible kids from all around the world, and wake up each morning to an amazing new day, but nothing, absolutely nothings, beats opening up a box from home and feeling the love pour out from my friends and family back home. I giggle, I cry, I laugh out loud, and I shriek with delight! I hug boxes of Annie's and Kraft Mac and Cheese, I let mint chocolate melt in my mouth, I instantly put the kettle on to enjoy the aroma of brewing Good Earth tea, I wrap warm scarves smelling of home around my neck, I cherish the fact that I now have my very own flowered hammer and screw driver set, and I set my drink down on my sweet family picture coasters. Life is good and I am so very blessed. Thank you Ali, Dad, Karen, Sis, Sparky and Ryan! I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment