Saturday, September 18, 2010

18 September 2010 ~ Trip to the Orthodontist

I took my second trip to the orthodontist in Dalian, China today. I will share the whole story soon when I have a moment to type it all out! Another chapter in this incredible adventure!

This is Celine (medical student), me, Dr Hong Qu (orthodontist), and Alice (medical student).

Dr Qu and me...we found out we were both born in 1963 about a month apart.

During my first visit, I was in a room with five chairs and many, many, many people. At one point I looked up and saw eight people looking into my mouth. Today, they ushered me into a private room and treated me like a queen.

Celine and me. She is just a doll! Her American name is Celine because she adores Celine Dion. We've become great friends! : )

Celine

My view...

Lots of molds laying around! Check out some of these teeth...and I thought my teeth were bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment