Monday, September 27, 2010

27 September 2010 ~ Laughing Buddha

In China the Laughing Buddha is known as the "Loving or Friendly One." I just can't help but giggling and smiling whenever I lay eyes upon him! My dear friend Craig gave me a statue of the Laughing Buddha as a going away present before I left. It's now in my shipment...somewhere out there! Craig, your precious gift will have even more meaning when it arrives now that I have been in the mystical presence and experienced the grandeur of these spectacular
Laughing Buddhas!

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky." ~ Buddha

I LOVE this quote! I'm constantly looking around, realizing where I am and giggling with delight! Buddha sums up my feelings perfectly! : )
Buddha's belly...ya gotta love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment