Thursday, April 14, 2011

1 April 2011 ~ Beijing Bound

Leavin' on a jet plane...
Susan (Fourth and Fifth EL Teacher), Janet (Elementary Art), Nancy (Secondary Art) and I all jumped on a plane tonight for a weekend get-a-way to Beijing.
And it was no April Fools joke...
...we really were in Beijing!
I would really love to tell you the most incredible story about our arrival at the Far East International Youth Hostel, but I just might get kicked out of the country if I do! Let's just say it involved four different hotels, a few drinks in the bar, an hour or so on the internet, and a very caring taxi driver. It was a very interesting welcome to Beijing! It's one of those "Only in China" stories that ya just gotta love....
You must ask me to tell you in person some day...it's a doozy!

1 comment: