Tuesday, April 12, 2011

23 March 2011 ~ SPRING IS COMING!!

Each morning we start our day in Class 2A with morning circle sharing. We have been having many conversations about the weather and making predictions about when we will see the first sign that spring is actually going to come after this long, cold winter. This morning, one of my students shared that he actually saw green grass growing along the side of the road, so as I walked home tonight I was bound and determined to see what he was talking about! It wasn't easy (had to get down on my hands and knees), but I found it! Woohoo! The first sign of spring...oh, it is a glorious sight!

It's spring fever. That is what it is. And when you've got it, you want...oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!

Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment