Saturday, October 9, 2010

1 October 2010, Part 4 ~ The Little Guy and the Coin

This story is too funny and too cute for words!

Okay, I was feeling like I needed a little luck after the "Four Ring" incident when we came upon this tower with people tossing coins into the windows at the top. I was sure that if I tried, and tossed a coin just right, my luck would turn and all would be well in my world again.

Claire made it in on the first shot...
I kept trying...
and trying...
and trying...
and trying! Until the cutest little guy in a bright orange shirt...
walked up, picked up my coin that had fallen back toward me,
walked over to the tower, and tossed it in at the bottom. He looked back at me with a big smile as if to say, "That's how you do it, Lady." It was the most adorable thing I've ever seen. I'm the luckiest woman alive now. Thanks, Little Guy! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment