Sunday, October 17, 2010

1 October 2010, Part 7 ~ Smile for the Camera!

As we left the 500 Buddha Temple, a group of dancers was out in front of the building and I just had to get a picture for China Picture of the Day. I was standing off to the side taking pics when this adorable Chinese woman (on my right in the first picture) saw me. Before I knew it, she grabbed my camera away from me and handed it to someone else in the crowd and organized a group shot with all the dancers! As you can see in the first picture, she's shouting orders at everyone to gather 'round. Me, I'm just looking stunned.
Smile!


Then out came the head gear!
Sure wish I caught this lady's name. She was just adorable
and could organize a crowd in an instant!

Here she is again getting this woman and gentleman together for a picture...
Notice her hand on the guy's head posing him
in just the right postion for a picture...
She cracked me up!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful experience! You are really having a fabulous time in China.

    ReplyDelete