Saturday, October 30, 2010

30 October 2010 ~ Time Warp

I needed to go into work this afternoon to catch up on a couple things and as I stepped out of the back door of the apartments, this is what I saw. I felt like I was in a time warp. All the cars were lined up along the street because Campus Village is hosting a Halloween Party tonight. And here an the end of all the cars, was a donkey and cart tied up to a tree.
A donkey and cart parked in front of a Mercedes...only in China! Two forms of transportation from two different eras, but yet it's all one era when you live in a culture as diverse as this one.
Hello little donkey.
And then as I was walking back to Campus Village from school, this woman was strolling up the street with her goat on a leash. Lovin' it!

No comments:

Post a Comment