Wednesday, October 27, 2010

14 October 2010 ~ Monte Vista Love

I've snuggled into my couch to sip delicious hot chocolate, ate Kraft White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese for dinner, made applesauce with real cinnamon (the aroma in my apartment was divine), drank Good Earth Tea with my breakfast (just the smell made me smile and feel like I was at home), sunk my teeth into a chewy, yummy Power Bar for snack, sauteed chicken breasts for lunch with garlic salt, shared Ghirardelli mint chocolates with everyone who passed by in the hall, and I love, love, love opening up my cupboards and admiring the many, many more joys I have waiting for me!!!

I never knew just how much I missed these simple pleasures until these two wonderful boxes full of THE MOST precious gifts in the world arrived on my doorstep from my Monte Vista family!!! I cried with joy (literally) and hugged each an every item I took out of the boxes. I'm not kidding...I really did hug everything! The first thing I did was to tear open a Power Bar and munch away. It was even better than Christmas morning! I can't tell you how much this means to me! I am overflowing with gratitude! You brought a piece of home to me (that will last and last) just when I needed it the most. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! : )




No comments:

Post a Comment