Sunday, October 24, 2010

8 October 2010 ~ Crack Me Up!

More signs to make you giggle.
These are but a few Nancy, Claire and I saw on our trip.

The restrooms at The Jade Buddha Garden had choices.
Would you like to use a toilet bowl...
...or squatting pan? Hmmm...decisions, decisions.
Ahhhh!!!!
Three different ways to tell us tourists we were not wanted!

Isn't nonvisited attraction an oxymoron?
This is the sign for tickets to the cableway of The Great Buddha in Qinshan National Park. Does this mean I could have kept going around and around with Elbow Man for only 40 Yuan? Just the offering of an insurance ticket had me a little worried...especially after the rusty Ferris Wheel Ride! Just how much insurance coverage does the weary tourist get for 1 Yuan (15 cents)? And does this include any injuries incurred while waiting in line??!!
Retrievable...heeheehee!
I was just happy to see "retrievling" in Qianshan Park,
not many places around here do!
This one is even funnier! Who knew fruit skins were unretrievable?
And who chose to write "fruit skins" on the sign? It's a mystery to me.
This was on the very steep trail up to Nature's Great Buddha.
I just love their choice of synonyms for running. : )
Look out for those fall stones!
LOL! There was a bird aviary in Qianshan and this was on the sign at the entrance.
Your guess is as good as mine!
Heehee!
Heeheeheehee!!
I love number four...very sweet. : )
OK, this one really had me rolling!!!
It's the mini bar menu at the Futian Hotel in Anshan.
Here are my thoughts as I read:
Coca Cola- "Wish I had my rum bottle."
Nestle Coffee- "I've heard of Nestle Chocolate, but not Nestle Coffee."
Ice Tea- "Sounds refreshing."
Green Tea- "Very typical for China."
Drank- "Drank? Who drank it?"
Puke- "PUKE??? OMG!! Puke in the mini bar???"
Dictionary anyone?
At least this one isn't telling the visitor not to enter!
This one's a bit dark, but I still had to include it.
It's at the entrance to the Benxi Caves in an area where no water could be seen.
It says "Waterfall Greeting Towrists." : )
Those sweety flowers are mighty precious here in China!
And last but not least...
I'm just loving this experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment