Saturday, November 20, 2010

19 November 2010 ~ Eat, Pray, Love and Peanut Butter Cups

Just had an evening of Eat Pray Love and Reece's Peanut Butter Cups with Nancy and Claire. I just loved this book and was very excited about the movie. Finally found it here in China (bootleg copy for 15 RMB/2 bucks!) and I think I'm going to stick to the book...oh, so much better. I must thank Liz. Her story is a big part of the reason I took this leap of faith in coming to China. It doesn't quite fit into her eat, love, or pray categories, but it is one hell of an adventure!! And why is it that a Reece's Peanut Butter Cups taste so delicious here in China?? I could easily pass one up at home, but here...no way, no how! They're almost as good as what Liz found in Bali! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment