Tuesday, November 9, 2010

9 November 2010 ~ Dragonfly Day

I love my classroom. It has three big beautiful south facing picture windows looking out over the hills that surround DAIS. Today was an especially beautiful day in Longshan Valley with crisp, chilly, autumn air and clear blue skies dotted with big, white, puffy, marshmallow-like clouds. It was lunch time and I was sitting at my desk enjoying the warm sunshine coming through the window while I was returning an email to Phyllis when I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I looked over and there on the window sill was this special little visitor...
Hello Dragonfly!
And soon another dragonfly came to visit. I haven't seen any of these beautiful creatures since the weather turned so cold about a month ago, but today I was graced by the company of two elegant dragonflies. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment