Sunday, December 19, 2010

19 December 2010 ~ A Very Cold Sea

I slept in a again this morning. I like being on Winter Break and having this time at home. I finally unpacked the last box from my shipment and did a bit more nesting in my apartment. Laundered all my summer clothes and started packing for Phuket! Seems so strange to be packing my bathing suit when it's below freezing outside.

I took a break from nesting and packing at about 3:00 and went for a late afternoon stroll down to the beach. I was bundled up with many layers...quite chilly out there today! The canal was frozen over:
This magpie's for you, Christiane!
Snow and ice on the pond.


A big rock KISS!
The wintery Yellow Sea






An old fishing net washed up on the beach.
Lovely sunset...

...and, if you look closely, moonrise.

Old man and his firewood. It sure is cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment