Sunday, December 19, 2010

20 December 2010 ~ Going to Phuket and Sanya

Leavin' on a jet plane...

Tomorrow morning at 6:oo Jack is picking the Smiths and me up and we're heading to Dalian Airport. Destination: Phuket, an island off the southwest coast of Thailand. We'll be staying at the Surin Sabai Condominiums on Cherngthalay Surin Beach. My bags are packed with bathing suits, flip flops, shorts and sundresses! Lookin' forward to some warm weather, riding elephants, playing in the water, exploring Thai-Buddhist temples, and simply exploring the sights and sounds that Phuket has to offer. Oh, and did I mention the food? Can't forget the food!

On Monday, December 27, we'll pack our bags and head to Baan Santisuk (Home of Peace and Happiness) Orphanage where we will be volunteering and helping out in any way we can until January 3. Every time I think about this, I get tears in my eyes and goosebumps all over.

Then it's back on a plane and I'm off to Sanya in Hainan Province, China, a large island south of mainland China and east of Vietnam. Sure hope I can sleep tonight! : )



No comments:

Post a Comment