Saturday, December 11, 2010

9 December 2010 ~ Love You, Aunt Deb!

After a month's journey, three packages arrived from Aunt Deb full of all kids of wonderful goodies! They were a little worse for wear, but I was so happy to see them. It's like being at camp and getting love from home! All three boxes Deb sent were held hostage in customs until my passport was presented as proof that I was in the country. Who knows how long they sat in customs here in China, but I do know one thing for sure...the customs agent was a chain smoker!!! Everything that came out of these boxes reeked of cigarette smoke! : /

Was this the box Kevin had to sit on to close, Deb? It popped right open when I cut the tape!
The biggest box had a huge hole in the side. What do they do with these packages?? Luckily nothing was missing.
Loved that this was on the side of one of the box.
Deb had goodies tucked everywhere! These were wrapped in a bunch of clothes she sent. Just gotta LOVE those Reece's Peanut Butter Cups!!
Thanks, Deb!! I love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment