Saturday, December 11, 2010

8 December 2010 ~ Happy Birthday Mom

2004 ~ Christmas shopping in Coddingtown Mall
Sometime in the 1990's shoulder pad era...
October 1997 ~ Mom moved to Santa Rosa!
This was taken right after she signed the papers
and purchased her new home.
1986 ~ With my adorable nieces, Lesley and Kelsey
My 30th birthday in 1993 ~ having high tea at the Empress
Hotel in Victoria on Vancouver Island.
1988 ~ Sonoma State University
1990 ~ Skiing on Christmas day at Squaw Valley.
1986? ~ Julie's wedding in Sierra Madre (Help Rosemary...when did Julie get married?). Just gotta love the hair, glasses and pearls.
Are we related or what??
One of our many family camping trips when I was a kid.
I think this is Huntington Lake in 1970 something.
I love you, Mom. Thanks for being the greatest Mom
in the world and for loving me so!

No comments:

Post a Comment