Monday, December 27, 2010

22 December 2010 ~ Surin Beach, ภูเก็ต


We're staying at the Courtyard Marriott on Surin Beach, Phuket. It's a beautiful place and I'm being spoiled at every turn.
My home for the next week...
View from my balcony
More balcony view
My main goal for the week

Ahhh.... Surin Beach, aka "Our Beach"
Coconut trees
Does it get any prettier than this?
Crab
Crab prints in the sand.
Lady on the beach selling her wares. Love the hat!
My drink of choice! Now if I just had a bottle of rum...
View from my lounge chair on the beach.
Another lady selling her wares.
INCREDIBLE sunset!




Thai Sky Lantern
In Thailand it is considered good luck to release a sky lantern and many Thai believe that they are symbolic of problems and worries floating away. I didn't have a care in the world, but felt extremely lucky to be releasing this sky lantern and watching it float up to the heavens while standing on the most incredibly beautiful beach in Thailand.




Temple at night on the beach.
I found a wonderful restaurant right on the sand of Surin Beach and had an awesome Thai dinner.
Nearly stepped on this big guy as I took a stroll on the beach after dinner.
Thai Spirit House on a tree.
Merry Christmas, Happy Winter Solstice, and Happy Full Moon!
Full moon through the palm trees.
Thai Spirit House
My new roommate:

No comments:

Post a Comment